ISO9001 is the internationally recognised standard for the quality management in organisations irrespective of size of industry. It specifies the requirements for a Quality Management System (QMS) when an organisation;
- needs to demonstrate its ability to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements; and
- aims to enhance customer satisfaction through the effective application of the system, including processes for improvement of the system and the assurance of conformity to customer and applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
ISO 9001 is designed and intended to apply to any product or service, made by any process anywhere in the world. It is based on the plan-do-check-act methodology, which helps organisations establish, implement and measure their processes to deliver results that align with the organisation’s requirements and continually improve performance by taking appropriate action.
The standard delivers a structured framework to help ensure that organisations provide their customers with quality assurance.
The standard is focussed on eight principles of quality management which are listed below;
- Customer focus
- Involvement of people
- Process approach
- System approach to management
- Continual improvement
- Factual approach to decision making
- Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
How can we help
VERRACORP has capabilities and expertise to consult and implement the requirements of various Standards including ISO 9001:2015.
We can assist in your journey to get your ISO 9001 certification through;
- Initial Design and Development – ensuring optimal compliance and efficiency
- Gap Analysis – identifying and understanding improvement opportunities in current practices in terms of compliance to Standards
- Bit sized and easy to implement action plan
- Education and training in understanding the requirements
- Pre-Certification Audits – ensuring compliance ahead of any third-party assessment.
Whatever be your size, scale or industry, we work with you to understand your unique challenges to provide a solution that not only meets ISO 9001 requirements but also adds value to your business.